Buying or selling a home will be one of the biggest decisions of your life, so you have to ensure you make the right decision.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a residential property you must examine several different legal considerations, such as writing up a contract, arranging finance, preparing mortgage documentation, and structuring the transaction.
These are quite difficult to do on your own and might require specialised help from property lawyers, to make sure you are creating or entering a deal that you are satisfied with.
Our property conveyancing services
At Hayman Lawyers it is our responsibility to ensure the purchase or sale of your home goes smoothly and without any issues.
Our experienced team of lawyers and legal executives will support you throughout your selling or buying journey in any way you need from us.
- Give you advise on your contract,
- Ensure confirmation and settlement dates meet your needs,
- Arrange finance, or liaise with your bank to ensure that finance is approved and obtained in time,
- Prepare mortgage documentation and advise you on the terms,
- Register the documents, and
- Advise how to structure the transaction to make it tax-efficient and to protect assets.
Our team will be available whenever you need us and will ensure your residential property journey will go hassle free from start to finish.