Are you wanting to sell a commercial property?
Selling a commercial property requires thorough planning and due diligence. Making sure all parts of the sales process are legally sound can be quiet time consuming and a repetitive process.
It is important to make sure that your interests and investment are protected when saying goodbye to a property you own. Ensuring that a lawyer sees the contract before signing is a very important step to take in reducing the chance of entering a deal that you aren’t happy with.
The sale of a commercial property can be very tricky but at Hayman Lawyers, we will support you in any way you need!
Let us help you sell your commercial property
At Hayman Lawyers we have plenty of years’ experience in providing support to homeowners wanting to sell a commercial property.
We will help you with:
- Discharging any mortgage by liaising with your bank,
- Ensure the timing of sale matches your needs,
- Preparing a GST invoice by working together with your accountant,
- Reviewing any lease documentations and tenant agreements,
- Coming to a settlement with your purchaser, and
- Give advice on anything you need.