Are you refinancing?
Are you not satisfied with the current interest rate of your loan? Have you found a bank whose services align more with what you want?
Then you might want to consider refinancing your mortgage or transferring it to another bank to take advantage of another deal.
This process can however be quite complicated and requires a lawyer, who can get in contact with your old and new bank and collect their terms.
If you aren’t sure about whether refinancing is the right option for you, get in contact with Hayman lawyers, who will be there to support you!
Making the best property decisions
The team at Hayman Lawyers has extensive experience in supporting couples or individuals wanting to refinance.
We can help you with the following:
- Liaise with your bank about the release of your mortgage,
- Help you create a new mortgage contract with your new bank,
- Explain the costs associated with the refinancing,
- Show you the changes in your interest rate,
- Explain the process that needs to be followed, and
- Ensure that the refinancing will be in your interest.
If you want to ensure that refinancing is the best option for you, Hayman Lawyers can have a consultation with you to discuss your needs and help you make the transition between the banks seamless for you.
Our team will work with you to find the best option for your situation and support you in any way you need, to help you repay your mortgage.