Have you made the decision to purchase a commercial property, but are unsure how to go about it?
The purchase of a commercial property comes with many legal responsibilities that you need to ensure you follow.
Without the help of an experienced lawyer, some important parts of the process could be missed, which might lead to costly mistakes in the future.
You need to make sure:
- The property meets your personal requirements,
- Your finances are sorted out,
- The condition of the property is as you are expecting it, and
- How you should purchase the commercial property, as a sole owner or as a company.
- Are there existing leases for tenants?
Specialist Commercial Property Lawyers
At Hayman lawyers, our team is an exceptionally experienced group of lawyers, who can offer their knowledge in purchasing a commercial property.
We can help you from the start to the finish of your purchasing journey and ensure that you don’t miss anything that might not be in your interest.
- Give advice on building contracts and explain what they mean,
- Help keep to the timeframes that suit you,
- Arrange financing documents,
- Make sure your GST and income tax rights are protected by liaising with your accountant, and
- Draw your attention to any part of a contract that may be unfavourable to you.
If you want to make sure the purchase of your commercial property is as problem free and simple as possible, Hayman lawyers can help take the stress away from you and let you focus on other important matters!