Have you suddenly been made redundant and wonder if your employer acted legally? Are you being harassed or bullied at your workplace?
Many problems can come up during an employment relationship that can make your work life difficult. That’s why it is essential to have a personal employment lawyer who can support you in times of grievances and disputes and ensure you have been handled legally.
Without a lawyer, you might enter a contract that isn’t in your best interest or can even be in an employment relationship that doesn’t follow the relevant legal acts and obligations.
Our experienced team at Hayman Lawyers can give you legal advice, regardless of your occupation or area of business that you are in. Having one of our specialist employment lawyers on your side can save you from legal issues that can come up during your employment relationship and ensure you are following your own legal requirements.
At Hayman Lawyers, we can assist with the following when you are an employee:
- Read your employment contract to ensure it is legally sound and protects your interest,
- Liaise with your employer about your holidays and special leave, paid parental leave, wages, and other matters,
- Support you in disputes,
- Give advice when you have been made redundant, and if it was made on legal ground,
- Support your legal actions if you have been harassed or bullied at the workplace, and
- Answer any other legal questions you might have about your employment.
At Hayman Lawyers, our team has several years of experience giving employees legal assistance. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you might have about your employment relationship and support you in disputes and legal actions. Contact us now if you would like to work together with our team!